What's What on the Blog

If you love reading, you've (probably) come to the right place.

I post updates on books I'm reading, with detailed reviews, quotes from books I'm reading, book recommendations in the form of "If... then..." statements, tags, book hauls, and wrap-ups/TBRs. So basically I'm a booktuber, but in text format because my face is too dangerous for the internet.


On recommendations: I will occasionally post recommendations in the form of if... then... statements. (Ex: "If you liked The Catcher in the Rye, then you might like The Perks of Being a Wallflower). If you have a book that you like, and you want to find more like it, ask me! I'll try to find something. It doesn't even have to be a book you like. It can be a sport, a hobby, a movie, whatever. Just ask in the comments, and I will be happy to suggest something!

Disclaimer: I won't actually be telling you where to find the books, as I'm sure you're capable of that feat on your own. The title of the Blog is simply a reference to my favorite series of all time, Harry Potter (the reference being a parody of the title "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them").

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-thon Update #2!

Liz's Read-a-thon Stats:
Pages read so far: 299 (ish)
Time listened to so far: 2 hrs (ish)
Books finished: 1
Books started: 0

This is gonna be a quick one, because I need to get back to reading.

I just finished Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe and loved it! I'll be posting more about it shortly. I also listened to a little more of The Way We Fall and I'm not as into it as I was a few hours ago. The audiobook narrator's kind of annoying, and it's actually not very well written, despite it taking place on an island and including two ferrets and LGBTQA issues. I'm planning on starting A Game of Thrones soon, we'll see how that goes.

Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment